Dział Współpracy Zagranicznej zawiadamia o możliwości ubiegania się o następuje stypendia:
Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Scholarships
Call for Applications – Edinburgh Clinical Education Summer School August 2017
Closing date: Thursday 23rd March 2017
The Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund supports a thriving scholarship programme which enables successful applicants to undertake a period of further study or research at The University of Edinburgh Medical School and related institutions.
A total of 8 scholarships are available. The scholarship will cover the cost of the course fee and up to 7 nights’ accommodation at Pollock Halls of Residence on a Bed &breakfast basis.
The programme is open to Polish medical scientists
- in their early career (usually within 10 years of their medical graduation – MB ChB equivalent)
- working in Polish Medical Academies/Universities and Research Institutes
- with excellent mastery of English and
- committed to the further development of expertise in medical education in Poland.
Note: The expectation and intention of the founders of the Polish School of Medicine Memorial Fund Scholarship Programme is that successful applicants should return to their units/ departments in Poland on completion of their attachment/studies, use their new found skills to further enhance and develop Polish medicine and thus foster academic links between Polish Medical Universities and Research Institutes and The University of Edinburgh.
The Edinburgh Summer School Clinical Education
The Edinburgh Summer School in Clinical Education (ESSCE) is a week long course of interactive workshops to develop your skills around teaching, learning and assessment, with enough theory to give you the tools and the confidence to lead change, evaluate developments and ensure excellence in your future practice. The course dates for 2017 are 14th -18th August 2017.
More information about the summer school can be found at: http://www.ed.ac.uk/medicine-vet-medicine/summer-school/about or by e-mail email@example.com
How to apply: See page 2.
Address to which applications should be sent: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: The closing date: Thursday 23rd March 2017
Late Applications will NOT be considered
Candidates should supply the following letters/ documents in support of their application:
- an up to date Curriculum Vitae in English giving sufficient information about the their achievements and particularly their teaching experience to date so that an informed decision about their suitability can be made. A list merely giving dates, hospital names and job titles is not acceptable;
- verified* copy of the diploma issued by the University or other body granting the applicant’s medical qualification;
- verified* copy of the IELTS certificate or other certificate being submitted as evidence of satisfactory mastery of the English language. Language skills may be assessed by interview for those who are fluent in English but do not have a certificate to submit as evidence;.
- a personal statement of no more than 500 words indicating why they wish to apply for this scholarship and the likely benefit to them and their medical university should they be successful with their application;
- a letter of support preferably written in English from the Rector /Vice-Rektor of the applicant’s Medical University /Research Institute in Poland.
* “verified” means that the copy of the document is a true copy of the original. Confirmation from their Dean or Rektor’s Office will be accepted.
Polish Documents do not require to be translated into English in this instance.
For enquiries about applying for the scholarship, please contact:
Dr Maria Dlugolecka-Graham MBE
Polish School of Medicine Coordinator for The University of Edinburgh
College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine The University of Edinburgh,
Room SU205, Chancellors Building
49 Little France Crescent
Edinburgh EH16 4SB UK